Thursday, April 12, 2012



Some mornings I feel like a ordinary person...getting up for work and having a usual day. Today is one of the days that I feel different, I have mixed feelings of nostalgia, excitement and enthusiasm and weirdly enough it inspires me to change the world..hehe..or at least try. I have the urge to be in Paris..taking photographs of every French detail, eating pizza and drinking wine as well as sitting next to the Seine at night talking to people I have never met. I want to go back to that second-hand shop in Montmartre and dig into the history of French fashion. The movie Amelie explains some of the feelings I have today and I want everyone to understand the beauty of her taking a blind man's hand and giving him the taste of what colour looks like....However here I am having a usual day... But how I love waking up and feeling different...feeling like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment